We are hiring!
Assistant Lodge Manager : Neuras Wine and Wildlife Estate
Neuras Wine & Wildlife Estate is looking for a passionate and driven individual to join their team in the South of Namibia as Lodge Assistant Manager.
- to manage front of house duties and guest liaison,
- reservations/bookings for accommodation and activities;
- assist with daily running of the lodge and its activities;
- assist with Administration, Finances, Stock Control, Ordering and all related logistics;
- staff management,
- guiding of activities as and when necessary to do so (full training will be given),
- occasional driving of junior staff members to and from leave
- preferable a Namibian citizen;
- experience in hospitality and tourism industry;
- willing to live in remote area,
- able to work long hours and overtime when necessary,
- valid Driver’s license,
- fluent in English and Afrikaans,
- computer literate,
- experienced at using Office programs (Excel/word etc.),
- familiar with POS system,
- have good written and interpersonal skills,
- work well in a team,
- be able to work under pressure.
Closing Date: 09 July 2019. Starting Date: 16 July. Salary negotiable. 50% Medical Aid & 50% SSC included. Mail your CV and cover letter to email@example.com (Subject line: Neuras Assistant Manager)