How much does it cost to volunteer?
N/a’an ku sê is run purely of generous donations and volunteer fees. Every cent of your volunteering fee is ploughed back into our projects allowing us to achieve our goals and continue our good work. The cost (or price) of volunteering depends on the length of your stay. For a quote, please complete the provisional booking form.
The cost we quote includes:
- Transfer to and from the airport on a Monday or Thursday to the N/a‘an ku sê Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Transfer from the N/a‘an ku sê Wildlife Sanctuary to the Lifeline Clinic on a Sunday morning (alternate weeks).
- Accommodation at the Lifeline Clinic house and at the N/a‘an ku sê Wildlife Sanctuary (includes towels and bedding).
- Food daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Full support and assistance from your program coordinator throughout your time at N/a‘an ku sê.
We do not cover the cost of:
- Transfer from the airport to the N/a‘an ku sê Wildlife Sanctuary on a non-transfer day (i.e. Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday)
- Transfer from the N/a‘an ku sê Wildlife Sanctuary to the Lifeline Clinic at times other than a Sunday morning
- Personal travel insurance
- All items of a personal nature e.g. curios, gifts, clothing, toiletries, etc.
- Snacks and alcoholic drinks