N/a’ankusê Wildlife Sanctuary is looking for an invigorated and dynamic individual to take up the role of a Financial Analyst. N/aankusê has a vision for Africa where humans and wildlife can live and thrive together. Our mission is to conserve the land, cultures and wildlife of Namibia and rescue species threatened by an ever-shrinking habitat. • The role is based at the Sanctuary which is situated 45 kms from Windhoek and includes food and accommodation. It is based on a 45 hour work week. Annual leave is 24 days per year. Your salary is dependent on your experience.
• Good organisational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Pastel or a similar Accounting Software package
• Good attitude and ability to work with people of all backgrounds
• A love of animals is helpful as the position is based at the Sanctuary
• Must have 2-3 years financial work experience and a Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting
• Must have a positive attitude and be energetic, flexible and detail-oriented.