A talented Digital Marketing Officer is urgently required to take on the responsibility for the creation and delivery of digital communications across the N/a’an ku sê Collection websites and social media channels, as well as maximizing opportunities to enhance the digital user experience, editing web content and monitoring traffic and engagement. This role will best suit an individual who thrives under pressure and is able to manage multiple workflows.
- Create and implement our digital marketing strategy;
- Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channel;
- Write content for our websites including re-writing / editing content;
- Responsible for responding to N/a’an ku sê Collection social media comments and queries. This will be done under the supervision of the Marketing Manager;
- Project manage migration of micro-sites into main website;
- Maximise SEO opportunities to improve our rankings;
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence;
- Define the social media strategy and build lasting relationships with press and public relations agencies;
- Write monthly reports based on insights, with clear objectives;
- Create and own the digital marketing calendar
- Work with branch managers and their team to develop campaign plans.
Qualifications and experience required:
- BS/MS degree in Digital Marketing or a related field is an advantage.
- 1 year work experience in digital marketing or similar role after graduation
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- High degree of computer literacy (proficient Excel spread sheets).
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and strong communication skills.
- Team player.
- Driving licence and access to a car is preferable.
- Namibian citizenship is an advantage.
This position is based in Windhoek with occasional travel to N/a’an ku sê Wildlife Sanctuary, 45 km outside Windhoek.
- Salary negotiable and dependent on experience.
- SSC and 50% NMC (medical aid) will be provided.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: Digital Marketing Officer).